From Hubermont, a pleasant 2 km walk will lead you into the valley, up to the river Ourthe and the bathing area “Maboge beach”. The surroundings are perfect for hiking, bike riding and mountain biking. For those who enjoy the water, there are plenty of possibilities to go kayaking and rafting. Horse riding, rock climbing, golf, archery, speleology, … are just some of the other activities you can enjoy in the vicinity of Hubermont.
Furthermore, the area has an extensive cultural offer, including visiting Celtic sites and medieval fortresses or submerging yourself in the relics of WW II.
In search of some inspiration or a little help?
The Hubermont team is happy to give you:
- Assistance organising your event
- Guidance with nature and cultural excursions
- Professional coaches for outdoor activities
- Chefs for your cooking workshops
We offer you:
- Exclusive and private use of the entire building
- The possibility to rent the building for one or more days, with or without an overnight stay, with or without catering
- A tailor-made package
For more information or a free quote
+32 478 78 87 78 or
Feel free to come by and visit our estate!